Thank you Bubba, I will tweak the dwell and set the timing. Yes, it was a victory lap! Thanks for all the support.Congrats Steve N Grace, on getting the Falcon running and doing the victory lap around the driveway! In case you might need the tune up specs for your Falcon to finish the tune up I listed them below. Best of Luck
1968 Ford Falcon 200 Six Stock Tune Up Specs
1. Sparks Plugs set gap to .034
2. Set the Dwell to 38 Degrees
3. Base Timing for an Auto Trans is 6 Degrees BTDC, a Manual Trans is also set to 6 Degrees BTDC.
4. Set the Carb Mixture Screw to the Lean Best Idle.
5. Set the Curb Idle RPM to 550 RPM for a An Auto Trans (Engine Warmed Up Trans in Drive With the Park Brake Set. A Manual Trans us set to 750 RPM engine warm up good.