Wanted 1970 LTD coupe, 1977-1979 Lincoln Continental Mark V (I'm interested in ones with a bad engine/transmission too)

Parker

Howdy y'all. I'm finishing up my 1974 Galaxie project as a daily driver, and it's great so far. I'm setting my sights towards a new distraction, that being one of the cars listed in the title. I will also consider any Ford full size car from 1969-1978.

It would be great if I could drive it home, but I will consider cars without a driveline, or that have blown engines/transmissions. I intend on eventually pulling the driveline to swap in a 300 6 with 4/5 speed manual and 3.something rear gears.

I will consider any car that has a good structure. No rust is preferable, but faded paint jobs and surface rust is fine in my book. I'm not interested in anything that has rust through body panels or the frame. I can deal with small rust holes, but it is very distasteful to me. Good glass is preferred. Hard top preferred, as vinyl tops tend to rust through.

Let me know what you've got, or if your uncle Billy has a lincoln with a blown 460 that's been sitting out in the shed for the last 20 years.
I am located in Bakersville, near Asheville, NC.

Back