For Sale '66 mustang dash, and late model 3.3l SROD bellhousing

65fback

Cleaning out some stuff that has been taking up space in my basement.

'66 mustang dash from Dashes Direct. Never used, still in the plastic, in the box. Black. I've had it 15 years. Make me an offer. Shipping is extra. I'm in Southern NH. Basement has had dehumidifier running the entire time, plus still in plastic.

Bellhousing: C60A-6394-C. I bought it to put a T-5 into my car. Didn't use it. Again, make me an offer. Shipping is extra.

Last but not least, I have a 2150 carb. Make an offer. I have no clue about status of the carb, I bought it with intention to rebuild and put on the aluminum head (which I never bought).

Sold my car 4+ years ago, don't foresee myself getting another - I'm just too tall to enjoy fitting into an early Mustang or Falcon. It is what it is.

nhford300

Cleaning out some stuff that has been taking up space in my basement.

'66 mustang dash from Dashes Direct. Never used, still in the plastic, in the box. Black. I've had it 15 years. Make me an offer. Shipping is extra. I'm in Southern NH. Basement has had dehumidifier running the entire time, plus still in plastic.

Bellhousing: C60A-6394-C. I bought it to put a T-5 into my car. Didn't use it. Again, make me an offer. Shipping is extra.

Last but not least, I have a 2150 carb. Make an offer. I have no clue about status of the carb, I bought it with intention to rebuild and put on the aluminum head (which I never bought).

Sold my car 4+ years ago, don't foresee myself getting another - I'm just too tall to enjoy fitting into an early Mustang or Falcon. It is what it is.
Still got the dash ? Have few ideas to change f150 dash. Along making carbon fiber dash pad top . Over stripped to metal dash top. Can you send dash length and width measurements. Picture Im nh send email.