All Big Six Are dually wheels suitable to install in the 2016 Ford Raptor?

Relates to all big sixes

BigBlue94

Famous Member
Supporter 2021
Supporter 2019
Dually wheels are pretty much always 8 lug with some 10 lug. Raptors are 6 lug. Not to mention the 10" of backspace...

Big six Farmer

Dually wheels on that Truck ? An odd idea for sure... Having worked on a few Toyota and Datsun Trucks converted into Campers. They had Dually wheels on the back to make them stable. If i remember right, they both had 6 hole wheels ? I remember the Toyotas had a nice HD rear axle with the dually wheels. The Nissan/ Datsun had adapters to make it in to a dually. These campers were from the early 80s... There could be something there that could fit ? There are also plenty of wheel adapters out there that might work out. Other wise, you would be having to have custom wheels made. There are wheel companys that do that all the time, just bring plenty of money.

BigBlue94

Famous Member
Supporter 2021
Supporter 2019
Dually wheels on that Truck ? An odd idea for sure... Having worked on a few Toyota and Datsun Trucks converted into Campers. They had Dually wheels on the back to make them stable. If i remember right, they both had 6 hole wheels ? I remember the Toyotas had a nice HD rear axle with the dually wheels. The Nissan/ Datsun had adapters to make it in to a dually. These campers were from the early 80s... There could be something there that could fit ? There are also plenty of wheel adapters out there that might work out. Other wise, you would be having to have custom wheels made. There are wheel companys that do that all the time, just bring plenty of money.
A buddys dad had one of them "one ton" toyota duallys that was about the size of an 80s ranger. So funny looking! I believe they were 6 lug, as well as the old, 40s and 50s dually trucks. Not sure on bolt pattern size though. I think them old cabover isuzu delivery trucks are on 6 lug too.

B RON CO

1K+
VIP
Supporter 2021
Supporter 2018
Hi, just so you know... trucks that have dually wheels have big heavy duty axles to allow the truck to carry more weight. Besides, two more wheels and tires alone add quite a bit of weight. The axle and the tires are also unsprung weight, meaning weight the springs do not control. Adding dually wheels to the back of the truck will kill the handling of a Raptor. Good luck