eBay Here We go Again (Edelbrock Cover)

falconcritter

Supporter 2023
Supporter 2021
Supporter 2018
IKR? This one does look pretty pristine. I have to say, I do not understand why with a gazillion ford small sixes, our valve covers cost more than anyone else's.

I'm sorry, but the whole society has lost their mind on relative value. What my wife and I own is old, simple and paid for, so we are-intentionally- out of the loop. I'm just stunned every time I see a car or house sticker price. I suspect the monthly payment on a new fancy truck is more than the insurance on our 4 registered old vehicles in a year. .

I'm sorry, but the whole society has lost their mind on relative value. What my wife and I own is old, simple and paid for, so we are-intentionally- out of the loop. I'm just stunned every time I see a car or house sticker price. I suspect the monthly payment on a new fancy truck is more than the insurance on our 4 registered old vehicles in a year. .

Same here. I always lived by my Grandpa's motto "work hard and save your money". That has worked rather well when one also lives within one's means.

Back