INJECTED250's Engine for sale

DYNOED250

I know this isnt the right place to sell things but this is where the action is so im after what u guys think is a good price to ask for it.

(Bottom end)
Hi-energy sump (cotina style)
mellings oil pump
Crow gear
Romac-Alloy balancer
Arp rod bolts
ACL race series bearings
200 Rods
ACL race series pistions
Fully balanced fly wheel to balancer.
WADE 560 lift 260@0.050 cam
Solid lifters
Comes with Fly wheel with Ef 4.0 clutch

(HEAD)

Is c2a alloy, with Turned down clevo intake valves and over sized exhaust valves, Running Double springs, with chromolly reatainers, Running Yella terra (street terra) adjustable rolers.
Extensive intake and exhaust porting.

(intake) Intake is an ED 4.0 plenium and runners weled to xf efi fuel rail, this has been internally ported out, i have photos of the porting. THe tb now faces the fire wall, Injectors are 400cc, with an XF throtlee body.
Its running an INJECT efi computer (fuel only)

(Exhaust) Pace maker 6-2-1's in cortina shape )

Engine as total owes me lots, its running 11.5 comp, it was higher its running a decomp plate with 2 head gaskets, so higher compression is acheaved by running one head gasket which is 15:1, THe head has very small chambers.
Engine with rough tune made 181 REar wheel kw, and on an engine dyno made 430 nm.

I just want to know what it may be worth if any one is looking as, i hardly use it, have done around 500 km in it.

hey
to build worth lots to buy id say no more then 3.5 to 4g if you can find some one that wants everything you got.
for some one wanting an engine with that power no more then 2.5g id have to say.
not when you can buy 250 with turbo's for 2g etc.
just wish i had some money
what you doing with the corty and i take it the heater box diddent with manifold
mark

THe rockers are Street terrra made my yella terra, There the same as 351/302 clevo one and wont fit the pres cross flow motors but will fit castiron head 250

so how much u sellin the motor for? whats the comp ratio?

and ummm, how come u put the TB facing the firewall?

Back