Goodbye to my stang, last pics (interior, motor, and body)

A

Anonymous

I just sold my 66 stang and I thought I'd post some final pics.
b1.jpg

b2.jpg

b3.jpg

i1.jpg

i2.jpg

Motor before
bm1.jpg

bm2.jpg

bm3.jpg

Motor after
am1.jpg

am2.jpg

am3.jpg

It's been a fun car! But now it's time for me to head over to the fbody forums.

Wow! What a ride that was!

I hope your F-body will end up as well turned out. Our loss is GM's gain!

The question is, will it have a 230 or 250 cube OHC, a Chevy I6 or V6?

I bought a 95 trans am with the lt1. I think my Inline days are over! I'm hooked on the v8s.. lol but I really did enjoy my mustang

Have fun!

Oh, and where did you end up buying your side pipes? They look really good on that ride.

-Chris

Thanks! Got them from a JCwhitney catalog. I had them made functional and didn't sound bad.. buy GEEZ with exhaust at the doors, I'm def now!

sorry dont have one.. but I can get one of the Trans am! lol

Nice work, great attention to detail. I hope whoever wound up with this great classic appreciate the sweat, blood, and tears that I'm sure you put into it. Thanks for the pics.

Bob

Mine were patriot as well. Are yours function? Is so get a sound clip for us please! thanks

Yea, they are functional. Right now I still have the stock exhaust manifold on and I have a leak at the donut.... so it's not as great sounding as I was hoping. My plan is to get a header on and use 2" pipes to the side pipes. I think it'll sound a lot better after that. I'll try to see if I can get a recording.

Thatwoul dbe hard to give up! It would have been a great pont to start hot rodding from. A good 2bbl carb mounted on the along with headers and large sway bars would hav emade for a great commuter car. I hope you told thenew owner about our forums.

Back