CLIFFORD

A

Anonymous

Since we have all taken a shot at Clifford in the recent past I felt it only fair to report the positive. I placed two separate orders with them in the last month. Service was good. The order taker was helpful. Best of all, the order arrived in 4 business days, both times, and I got exactly what I ordered. Had a short conversation with him about the recent move. Said it was ... "very disruptive"... Hope they keep up the good work.

Where did they move to?

I'd certainly hope that the order would arrive within 4 days considering that you live in the same city practically.

They moved to Temecula, Ca. Been three about 90 days. As for the 4 delivery resulting from location, maybe some help. However, to accomplish this delivery time they would have had to ship same day. The order prior to the two above took 6 wweks and I had to get rather nasty with the owner to get action.

steve":28afbd0o said:
They moved to Temecula, Ca. Been three about 90 days. As for the 4 delivery resulting from location, maybe some help. However, to accomplish this delivery time they would have had to ship same day.

Maybe, Maybe not. How far are you from them? Who did they ship with? I bought a Paintball gun from a guy in Miami a while ago, he shipped the afternoon he got my MO, and it arrived at my door an hour after I had left for school the next morning(accoring to UPS.com anyway). And that was just with normal ground service. Pretty good for having to travel 1/2way up the state.
Either way, glad you were happy with them. What part did you get? I'm thinking that I may have to place an order for a port divider soon.

Except for the one screwed up order (Eric got it under control) I never had a problem with them and I am quite pleased with their parts.

I live quite a distance away from them and it usually takes 1.5 weeks from the time I drop the money order in the mail to the time their parts arrive on my doorstep.

Later,

Doug

Maybe I should order something from them by calling in directly. That way I will think more highly of them, but what to buy?

KC,

Order one of those fancy aluminum Clifford valve covers like Vic's got ;)

Later,

Doug

I agree that Clifford's headers are great...my car sounds and performs better plus runs a lot cooler. The only problem with Clifford I had was that it took 5 months for me to get the order--my dad ordered the headers for me as a surprise xmas present in November and they came in April. :roll:

Glad you like 'em! Keep us posted on what you do with the exhaust.

Cheers!
-Rob

Good luck gettin your money back from clifford. They owe me over $600 and it's been 3 months since they promised to put it back on my credit card. I sent the defective parts back over 5 months ago! I am so pissed off and frustrated with them. The most unprofessional people I have ever dealt with. Everyone has lied to me repeatedly -that is when I can get someone on the phone there. I call for laryy and his daugther tells me 'oh he had to go cut hair today so hes not here'.. CUT HAIR?!?!?! what the hell is going on? and now the website is GONE. Sorry fellas I think were all gonna have to face the fact that the company is very close to death. such a shame, I was a loyal customer for 15+ years until this soninlaw took over. I'm glad you got your parts, that seems like a miracle to me.. must have ordered something that was sitting on a shelf somewheres I hope to God that they fit and work becuase you most likely will never see that money again if not.

Fred Falcon

Call your credit card company. With the fact that you have already sent the parts back you can uasually get the card company to reverse the chanrges.

good luck, Ric.

Wow! I live in Temecula, CA and had no idea that Clifford relocated. Anyone have an idea as to where they are? An address or something? Thanks for any info!

i was just curious---are there any other suppliers out there dedicated to the ford 6s? with all the complaints about cliff's, is anyone else available? i'm just starting the work on my studebaker, so i'm a little worried about dealing with 'em. nothing like a little aggrevation to slow your project down. :x

Doug, thanks for the plug. ;)

Just a quick note in case you didn't know. American Express will not reverse charges after 30 days. I learned that the hard way. Bought some fiberglass parts and after not recieving for six months, I called and asked them to reverse the charges. No way, they didn't even offer to help. I might as well have sent cash. Eventually I did get the parts, but I had to persue other avenues to put pressure on them.

I'll add that I ordered the low profile 5200 adaptor and an exhaust splitter on Nov 21 and recieved the parts here in VA on Dec 7. No problems. That's across country.

steve

Again, does anyone know Clifford's new address in Temecula? I live there and am interested in seeing if I can stop by their shop. Thanks. :unsure::

Look on their website. It gives their addy and phone number.

Al

Back