Here's why you should read and heed the oil passage sticky!!

I still collect & hoard Cars,Chad :eek: . I still have my first Ford-6..a Black '64 Comet 202 Sedan. I've got about 13 Mavericks/Comets/Falcons sitting here,along with a few Mustangs. A lot of the stuff you'll find today is modified/butchered. I bought the majority of my stuff from the original Owners back in the 80's-through late 90's when nobody wanted them. ~OO6.

very kouwell!
The Mav.s I6 too?
Too bad no pintos (I like the motor & carb models)? Local garage owner has an immaculate 1.

Actually,I HAVE a Pinto.. a '72 with the Four-Cylinder/2300 Engine with a 4-Speed. It's Dark Green with the Chrome Roofrack :eek: :LOL: . I've had that since 1989. Got a lot of Soup-Up stuff for the Engine(and I have 5 Pinto Engines and some ThunderBird 'Turbo-coupe' Engines.5-Speeds & parts..)I'd like to find another Pinto to Hop-up,the Green Car's too nice. ~OO6.

i remember them well, lotta green ones.
That's a fantastic motor "Lima". I don't know what my focus has but it's the same displacement.

Like that motor AND oem carb!

If U have a 200/250 '77 plus head (Lrg log/hex log) for sale let me know Steven...

JackFish":9rrdb7d1 said:
Necro-post. 10 years old.

Haven't seen Simon or Addo or 80Stang in a long time. :(

Open your eyes...

This thread seems to go off rails pretty nicely.

"Open your eyes...
This thread seems to go off rails pretty nicely."

can't have any fun over here, bro?

It's like an abandon bldg, go there to live 'n play.
(1 in the same if U ask me)

never saw a jackfish anywhere near Manitoba,
must B an odd fella!
8-0

o0OOPPps
:oops:
MidLantic (the Chessy) we usta call a salt water fella that.
Now pike! that's not an odd fella @ all (cept for the teeth).
It's lunch time here right now, wish I had one stead of this ol
turkey sandwich!

Back