• No - but would attend seminar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - but would not attend seminar

• Yes - and would attend seminar

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am a few hours south of Memphis, I could make something in Bham, Montgomery, Memphis or around that area. Maybe if the date is right in orlando.

I am building a Mega squirt right right. I am thinking of setting up an EDIS system for ingition. I am trying to figure out intake. I have a current OZ head so if an intake is made for the new AL head i should be able to use that. That would greatly simplify my project.

Eventually with time and money this will be Boosted EFI.

Mike,
I dig those extrudabody EFI systems. Their modular design using different base plates means that it would be an easy upgrade for those of us with different types of carbs, and their price point is right on.

turbo_fairlane_200":1sf23b4y said:
Bort62":1sf23b4y said:
I would leave out to much detail on non NA setups.

Stick to the subject - EFI.

that is prob the biggest market for the EFI on a six!!!

Is it? I would argue that those of us who feel comfortable fabricating a turbo system are also comfortable with doing their own EFI.

I would think that a seminar of this nature would be most helpful for those not familiar with EFI concept's and the how-to's. That's probably not the guy who's already built his own turbo system.

The majority of people who have responded to this thread are interested in EFI, and are running NA.

I would love to know more about the subject of EFI. I understand most of the basic ideas and concepts, but the how-to of adapting EFI to a motor that wasn't intended for EFI, that could be a little beyond me......(and beyond my bank account at the moment :roll: )

But that said, someone would have to shout me the ticket from Oz to the good 'ol US of A for me to attend any seminar. However, a video can still be ordered over the net........

Teddy :)

while I have fabbed my own turbo system I have never tuned an EFI other than setting base timing and setting a TPS sensor. I sorta skipped my era of EFI tuning when I wrecked my turbocoupe and started driving a carbed car. basically have been stuck in the 1960's tech wise for the last couple years.

8) one nice thing about EFI is that once oyu get the tuning basics down, it becomes easier to tune for boost pressure when one is ready.

Yah, the seminars should be videotaped and sold on the website for those of us outside of normal civilization. :LOL:

I'm going to contact a couple of the magazine editors and see if they would like to cover an inline six install. M&F would be perfect. Plus we'll do a video and cover it from top to bottom.

Back