improving stock 200

Well here it is......Possibly the close of the chapter.
There was a few quirks (braking problem) We checked and fixed the master cylinder was bad so had irradic braking....

Loaned her the jeep and fixed her car.
Told her her car was done and we needed to swap back. Her response was far from happy. She does not want the Mustang anylonger, it is too much hassle for her. She would really like my jeep or maybe a new Chevy Cobalt.........

We are selling the Mustang.
I really do not know if I should try and swap in the new 200 and rear or just try and get out with it as is and offer I have the other parts.
Then I could swap them in and warm the engine mildly.....so confusing but I just want to get it over with, Wife and I we even talked on going and trying to trade it in on something but figure we would really get screwed. I just want to get it done with and close this segment, I had such hopes it would be special to her and she would treasure it, guess I was a dreamer.....But I also guess I tried.

BTW on the very short term I am letting her use my Jeep but it is her money buying herself a car......She can buy my jeep or any other vehicle she wants But I am not going to be the caretaker for it, she is on her own.
(Ok if she asks for my help, I may help her BUT not do it for her) She actually asked about buying my Jeep so she did not have to go through going out car shopping............AAARRRGGGHHHH!

I thought as many of you have shared that I would have to share all of this with you.......PS if you know anyone that might be interested, Please send them my way!

Thanks Again
Tim

myplague5":26nuu0fv said:
Trade you an '87 nissan pickup for it..... I know I know but it was worth a shot.

Seriously, that was a horrendous offer and I'm a little offended at myself for making it, disregard last post for lack of good sense

You won't get what you put in the car back out of it but you will get something. Just sell it. Forget the new engine. Someone who wants a car to work on will do it. Someone who doesn't will pass it by. Like we say in construction, don't remodel your own house for the next guy.

Don't be surprised if the current car she is driving (whatever it may be) goes up on blocks and she needs to use yours (whatever it may be) for a while. THAT is when you have to be strong. Use something like this: "I'll give you a ride there until you get your car fixed. I'm sure someone else can bring you home."

"Think the car will be adopted by someone that will appreciate it......If a few details can be worked out, it is sold! And going to a good home that it will be appreciated"

:):):) :LOL: :idea:

Back