Starting to get there

Broncitis

Famous Member
I have a 69 ford bronco with a 170 ci that will be removed for a 200, first of all I have a ford toploader 4 speed for a small block in it and 5.13 gears for my 35x12.5x15 tires, 3inch body lift and a future 3.5 inch suspension lift. My 200 will have clifford super treated rods, classic inlines H/P dampner, sealed power dished pistons, from CI all the ARP bolts and studs, JP timing set from CI, CI aluminum head, new stock distributor with pertronix 2 and 60,000 low ohm coil, set of best carol wires, clifford short bronco headers and x pipe, I will have no less than a 1.6 ratio at rockers, my wants for the best talented here is to help me pick a cam and induction knowing I need torque, some of my options have been 264@110 CI, clifford 264@110 which are in no way the same and also Ihave looked at weber redline fuel injection because of its programmability, first of all I would like to thank Mike for all of his help and that beautifull cylinder head, its a piece of art, if it weren't for high angles who could resist the results at PONY CARBS hands down, with someone else doing all the hard work for ya.

Back