Problem with classic inlines web site

wcol

Is there anybody out there having trouble getting on classic inlines web site. It is asking me for a authentication requried user name and password. No user name and password works for me...

Just curious

Thanks

Yup, did the same thing to me just now. Could be some weird filter here at work tho. Stupid company trying to keep me from slackin'. ;)

Yes, just hit cancel when it asks for the p/w. There has been a hosting problem which will hopefully be taken care of soon.

Cancel wasn't working for me last night or earlier today. BUT....looks like all is back to normal now. Withdrawals are over! :D

Oh yeah, looks like the problem is solved, done, over with, etc! Bugs happen but they can be fixed, thank goodness...and always a big thanks for AzCoupe for keeping it all together (and more!)

The host for Classic Inlines accidently deleted my files when they were trying to fix a problem with my "Thank You" page. They were unaware of what they did until I called, but got right on it and had the files restored within the hour. They even had the tech that made the error call me and appologize. Mistakes happen.

Glad I already got all my stuff. Except that head! I still need one of those.

Boy, if that site is down then I don't know what I'll do! I might actually hafta' write a letter or somethin'. Cripe! I think I've forgotten how :shock:

LOL

Harry

Back