Header ID

250mav

im inline to buy this header but since used ones arent exactly poping up i figured i'd atleast call dibs before i had the time to even research if it'll fit :LOL: ;)

i need something for a 250 maverick...

headergg2.jpg

I don't mean to hijack the thread, but I just took the header off my 68 Mustang with a 200 and I'd also be interested if anyone can ID the manufacturer (I bought it used back in the 80s).

Why did I take it off? At a car show raffle last year I won a $100 gift certificate to www.performancecoatings.com. So I'm going to get it ceramic coated before my certificate expires.

6header1.jpg

6header2.jpg

im 2nd inline to but that header i posted but its angled towards the back of the car so sharply im really not sure if it'll work on my car?

plus ive got the high mount starter

just for refrence is anyone out there making 250 maverick headers yet?

i couldnt find anything on classic inlines or clifford and the cheapo ones on mustangs unlimited dont list mavericks but thayve got everything else you could think of listed

TO 250MAV

NEITHER OF THE HEADERS WILL WORK FOR THE 250 MOTOR. YOU WILL NEED A HIGH EXIT MANIFOLD TO CLEAR THE STARTER MOTOR. SORRY FOR THE BAD NEWS....!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

LIVE IN GRACE

LEROY POLL

Back