3x1 jetting table

Patrick66

Famous Member
PM me with your setup, so i can add it to the chart.

jettingchart.jpg

Standard jetting for Weber 34 ICH:
Main venturi: 29, Aux. venturi: 3.5, main jet: 165, Em. tube: F6, AC jet: 190, Idle jet: 50, pump jet: 55, pump ex.:40, float valve 1.75.

Standard jetting for Weber 34 ICT:
Main venturi: 29, Aux. venturi: 4.5, main jet: 130, Em. tube: F78, AC jet: 160, Idle jet: 52, pump jet: 55, pump ex.:40, float valve; 1.75.

these calibrations are direct from Weber, however Jetting varied depending on what vehicle the carburetor was installed on.

PM me with your jet sizes and i'll add them to the chart. This is open to all carbs on a 3x1 intake, not just Webers, so let me know what you've got and your AFR if possible. As you can see, I don't have a lot of info gathered, so send me your numbers.

this is awesome. might i suggest to add where they reside so one could take account of altitude. add maybe engine specs. that way by the time i get mine done, all i'll have to do is plug in the corresponding jet and enjoy the fruits of everyones labor.

primal1":1ig8dl93 said:
this is awesome. might i suggest to add where they reside so one could take account of altitude. add maybe engine specs. that way by the time i get mine done, all i'll have to do is plug in the corresponding jet and enjoy the fruits of everyones labor.

i've got displacement, compression ratio and octane; but I'll add altitude to the chart too. good idea.

should i add cam specs too, or is that unnecessary?

Actually, the more information about the motor the better, IMO. Gives other guys a better baseline when starting down the same path.

Back