vintage speed

primal1

has any one done business with these guys. i am going to go with the 3x1 intake. they list it on their website as "on hand" and way cheaper. i was going to do what patrick did and just have the carb bases brazed to the head but it cost just as much for me to do that to buy the intake kit. i figugure this way i'll get some bling on the engine.

that is indeed a 3x1 I6 manifold, and it looks like it would work

that's why it helps if you actually link to what you're looking at, it prevents confusion

that must be new. i bought a bunch of stuff from them not too long ago and i didn't see any manifolds.

has any one done business with these guys.

they shipped the stuff out to me quickly, and everything was exactly what i was expecting. go for it :p

I got air cleaners, fuel log and various linkage parts from them more than once and always been well taken care of.

Price looks to be on par with what Summit was asking a while back. Just know the Offy in the posted link is for the later flat top log heads ("M head") and will not fit the earlier rounded log heads.

I have been after the same setup and I have spoken to offenhauser direct and the reason no one has the offy tri instock for the round heads is because there is a delay in the distribution .offenhauser told me today that they are waiting for the linkage kits to arrive and companys like offyparts will recieve them in about 4 weeks .

Back