Question on progressive 2bbl Carbs

CAMDEN289

I know they used these on alot of different cars.I was wondering if anyone knew of a site or list that told the different sizes and Applications?I'm trying to do some house cleaning and I found a box full of cores (about 10).That I'd like to try and I.D. Thanks

Thanks for posting that link.The carbs I have are the Holley Progressive two barrels,I should have been more specific.I'm trying to find out how to decode these specific carbs as These were used on a lot of different cars IE: Mercury Capri's, Mustang II's,etc. And they had different sizes depending on application.

Unfortunately the books I have only help me with the Early Ford carbs ie: 1100's,2100's,2150's &4100's. Basically I figured if I could id these it may help me to sell or trade them as I have way too many carburetors and I'm trying to reduce ( I have over 100 early Ford carbs from the 60's (Mainly 2100's and 4100's).Which I don't mind keeping.

These I don't need/want as of now they are sitting in a bin that is slated to go to the scrapper,which I would rather not do.

I ended up tossing these,I didn't want to but I have to do some spring clean up,It turns out I had 20 of them.So I don't know if you want to delete this post.

Back