new motor

kevinl1058

Here is a clip of tghe new motor.. Hope it comes through.. With it runnig as is it only has a stock manifold with a 2" single with a FLowmaster 40.. Headers will be going on soon and I will run a Dual out with Super 44's..Finally swtiched over to a throttle cable set up, stock linkage just wasn't getting the carbs to WOT.. great and easy install.
http://s50.photobucket.com/albums/f345/ ... lcon-2.flv
Kevin

Yes I do have a fat cam in it. CAr really wants to pull.. All I need now is a better gear ratio rear and it should be there.

Cam is a custom grind from Oregon Cam Grinders.. Dual Pattern 268/278 with 109 center. So she has some attitude. Love driving the car around with the hood off people like the tri-power set up..

Beautiful dude! That will make any Falcon lover jealous, atleast I know I am. keep up the good work can't wait to see it with headers and duals.

Purty! I haven't been following along with your build but if I may make one suggestion? BRAKES! :) That thing sounds like its gonna fly! 8) Something to really be proud of.

Ron

I hear you on the brakes. Plans are to do a 4 wheel disc set up but I have to get a 8" rear first. No hurries though.. plus it keeps me from gettingon it too soon. I will be honest I have about 5 hrs on the motor / 42 miles.. so I'm definatley taking my time on the break in but I did open her up yesterday on a good stretch of road and the she wants to pull. So I'm happy with everything so far.

Back