Summit's 2.25" exhaust kit

Got a link? Is it actually specific to your inline six-equipped vehicle or is it for a V8?

Either way, I'm convinced on spending the extra money on a nice exhaust system. I have a cheapo exhaust on right now that the previous owner installed. The welds are marginal, the bends are frighteningly cramped and the whole system is welded together (though the summit setup probably wouldn't be like this) Its fitment under the car is also not clean. Also, it's under 5 years old and it's starting to corrode (California's mild weather)

Spend the money, get Mike's system. It will be quality, and you'll support a smaller business (which will benefit you and I)

Thanks for the reply and advice but I really would like to hear from anyone who has used this system. Can't find anything on search. Thanks

I believe that MustangGeezer has it. He had to do a custom x-pipe from the headers to the rest of the exhaust, but reported it fit nicely.

Thanks I'll search his posts. I thought I remembered either Mustang6 or Mustangsix saying they had installed it on their son's car but I can't find the posts.

Thanks for the input.

Hey I just looked back at some old post and saw this one. I have really been happy with the exhaust from Summit. It doesn't drone and it's just on the edge of too loud, but then I guess that's a personal choice. Sounds like a drag boat idling :D

Bob

Back