DURASPARK WIRING - This look right to you?

It's better than L4D1 because: Melee weapons. More weapons. More special infected. However, I like the maps more in the first one. I play online a lot so versus is a lot more complicated on L4D2. More strategy.

Michael, you of all people know I've put my wrenchin' time in.

I'm just trying to get as good at video games as I am at making these old guys run good!

Mercury Mike":16e0c5f9 said:
It's better than L4D1 because: Melee weapons. More weapons. More special infected. However, I like the maps more in the first one. I play online a lot so versus is a lot more complicated on L4D2. More strategy.

The thing is, the characters suck compared to the ones in L4D1. Yeah, that's a weird statement considering how little backstory and storytelling in general the games let on. But still, the characters in L4D2 just are not as interesting as the last four.

And the melee weapons are nice, don't get me wrong. I just feel that they were tacked on though.

Ah. I play a lot of both games still. I'm into the zombie thing in general. Ellis is basically me, though. A guy with all sorts of stories about his friends and the crazy things they've done, work on cars, and I happen to love hanging out in Louisiana. Haha.

I actually think that recently, the zombie stuff has taken a big rise again. No, not because of stupid movies like Zombieland, but because zombies are no longer the slow cannibals that they were depicted to be. Granted, I still think the original Night of the Living Dead is still an amazing film today. And Land of The Dead is IMO the last great zombie flick with the slow moving corpses.

But what I was getting at is that now the faster moving zombies is the reason why they have been getting so popular again. And hell, it's not really zombies anymore but infect humans which imo is a better idea than zombies.

This is awesome...I start a thread about my mustang and we all end up talking about zombies. They're the end all - be all - greatest thing ever created since zombie jesus.

You guys RULE.

That happens on this site. I have met an incredible number of awesome people here. Especially you, LaGrasta, and Mike Cini though.

Long story short,

This is a super easy way to get 12v to your coil without damaging your old wiring.

I'd be willing to do a write up but I'm sure if people read past the zombies, they'll figure it out.. 8)

To be fair though, if the zombies driving that army jeep in Night of The Living Dead 2 knew that, I'm sure they would have been able to steer it much better. That bad coil was the reason for their swerving around.

michael_cini":cgpxv1gz said:
Zombies? Now we're talkin' zombies!? Next thing you guys will want to talk about barbies...

8) zombies are ok in the small six section, but if you want to talk about barbies, take it to the saloon. :p :LOL:

Mercury Mike":zrkd50jf said:
Left 4 Dead 2, it's a video game about being one of the last few survivors in a zombie apocalypse. It's a really cool team work game that takes a lot of strategy, and you can play it online against people from all over the world.

Hi, although this is an old post still I am replying, pardon me admin. As I am a hard fan of this game, I wish to play against any strong opposition. I played it long time back, but the passion arose again. come on guys, PM me.

Back