new triple carb.200cui.

hello it is a while ago you have hear something about me..
but here the photo's from the new black cabrio hood.

greetzz,,,JD.. :beer:

thanks guy's,,its now bad weather,but when the sun
is shining,i hope i can make some miles,after making enough
miles i can change the oil,,,next year i want to use a trailer
on the motorhome,so when i am going to the usa car meetings
and the hollyday's i have alway's the mustang with me..
now i gonna build up my original 68 motor,whit a triple carb,
set up.
i have made a start,,with the head and the intake,,,,,,,

this is not a 2 weeks project,so when i got more foto's i will let you know,,,
greetz,,,,,JD... ;)

hello mustang friends,,new photo's about my next triple carb. setup.

and now i got a question:near the black arrow,can you see a pin,now i got 2 carbs.
without these pin and 1 carb. with these pin, can someone tell me more about these
pin? watch the photo below,,,,these carbs. are 3------1100-1V are these good enough?

greetz,,JD,,,, :beer:

Yes those 1100 will work very nice on a 3 X 1V setup. If you are talking about the rod on top of fuel bowl this is a bowl vent. Not usually on the later model carbs 67 up. If you don't have the carb ID tags also look on the bases sometimes the id # is stamped there (y)

Thanks,,BUBBA,,i am gonna watch,,,
i wish you where living next to my door.
if i get it away from it is that a problem?

greetz,,JD,,, (y)

my new decals,,,the text i have bougth it on ebay.
the backplate its selfmade,when i am planning the
paintjob it is not difficult to get it off,the small decal
is for the trunklid on the back.

when i place it on the fender and the trunklid i show you new
foto's if you like afcourse,

greetz,,,JD,, ;)

Thanks JD you do very nice work. :nod: (y) That would be all right with me if you were next door you could help me get my paint work looking good on the 63 Fairlane am building. Take care

thanks bubba for your reply,,
can you show me some picture's of your 63 fairlane,,,?
you make me curious.

greetz,,JD,,,,,,have a nice weekend,, :beer:

It's not much too look at is just an old late 60's Drag racer that's been sitting since 1988. First four pic's are of it, the last two are only for inspiration the 63 Tasca Ford Fairlane and the Hemi Hunter 64 Thunderbolt. in 1964 Ford dominated the Super Stock class with it's 64 Fairlane Thunderbolts. Two proto type cars were built prier to that one in 62 and another in 63. The gas class cars were very big deal here in SoCal area in the 1960's. Am loosely basing style of mine as a combo of a Gasser and a Thunderbolt. Working on getting the engine and chassis sorted out first will be running a 300 Ford six engine with both a 4 speed top loader and a C6 auto it mostly just going to be a drag / bracket race car.

http://imageshack.us/g/21/img2500m.jpg/

Some Pic's of Gassers First time I went to drags (in 1966) they had booked a match race Between Big John (the Red Willys in fist pic) and Stone Woods and Cook (the Blue Willys last pic). I was hooked on drag racing, started building a Willys a couple months later and been big race fan ever since. Hope you have a great Weekend too. (y) :nod:

http://imageshack.us/gal.php?id=sZalktL ... sreodDc4JM

hello bubba your right,,, a bad day dragracing is better than a good day at work,,,, i know
you like dragracing,,i can tell you me to,,,i like te smell and the noice,,,once a year i go to
a big dragrace overhere for the whole weekend, we have a guy overhere LEX JOON he is
4 times european champion,next season he wanne race in the usa (2012)a friend of my
where mecanic in the 80tees when he was racing with a funny car,now he is racing with a
topfueler ,his wife is born in a town near mine,she is now the crewchief and headmacanic,
she leads the whole team,,yesterday he was on tv and was telling these story,,,,,below i
the link for watching,,,i hope you like it,,,,,,,,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bn7gONS ... detailpage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uP84VwSL ... detailpage

okay back to topic now,,but i want to tell this,,next time foto's about my mustang
ofcourse,,,

greetz,,JD,, ;)

(y) I like it! Nothing like the cackling sound of a Fueler, next add the smell of Nitro and Burning Rubber. Yeah that's some great fun! :rolflmao:

JD, I will be waiting for your next pictures of the Mustang take care

falcon1963":2r7srxhr said:
J.D. very nice workmanship. I hope it runs as good as it looks.

However do i see copper tubing used as brake lines?? If so that is a no no. Copper does not have the strength for brake line use the same goes for compression fittings.

Inverted steel tubing at connections is the only safe way to fabricate brake lines.

I'm sure you will be proud when you get it on the road. Best of luck on its maiden road test.

I had a 81 240 Volvo that had factory brake lines that was copper I thought it was strange my self

30 over200 we alway's use those lines for the brakes,if
you read my whole topic you can read what material this
is,you can band it by hand,,its very easy to work with.

whit this tool i make a sort of trompets on the copperline so you can
connect it properly.

greetz,,,JD. ;)

next photo's,,,,,i got my decals now on the fenders and the trunklid.

front fender left side.

front fender right side.

the trunklid.

till next time,,,,,,greetz,,,JD,, ;)

THANKS MPG,,,,i could"nt find a decal in holland and was shopping on
ebay and find what i got now,the backplates are made by myself,,,,,,
and is removible,this is neccesery for the paint job i am gonna do in the
future,,,this weekend i gonna build my new radio in the mustang,,when
this job is done,,i gonna make some photo"s,and show it on the forum,,,

have a nice weekend,,,JD,, :beer:

Back