Hey Crosley

82F100

Staff member
Crosley,
Gene, MPGMustang & myself were tossing the idea of getting together at the track some saturday before it got to hot. You up for something like that? Would be a good comparison as all 3 of you have close builds motor wise.I could possibly also convince one of the local /6 guys to show up aswell.

I am already planning to go out Friday nite, May 20th. I can't make it the 21st if Saturdays are best for everyone else, but the other dates might work. Better do it soon as it is getting hot already. ;)

I can't make the 20th as the Mrs. flys home that evening and the next 2 saturday nights have heads up street car shows.I'd be in for the 4th to come hang out possibly.

I can take the Falcon offf jack stands & trailer it out if a day is set. I should be able to make it most weekends. Friday eve does not work

guess I better see if the Falcon still runs. ;) ;)

How long does race gas stay good with Sta-bil in it? Falcon has not run since october 2010

AZCoupe has been in contact with someone who has a warmed over 200 with a weber and Clifford parts in a falcon, now if we could get him in the mix aswell since they live out in that area :unsure:

pikesan":2o88sivx said:
At some point I want to meet up too. My six is at the machine shop now!!
Hey pikesan, did you get my message on Facebook?Saw the pics of the wagon, I'm lovin the color! I'll keep you updated on when we plan to get together.
Gene, should we count the 4th as our monthly get together for June aswell? :)

82F100":35p6nfyl said:
Gene, should we count the 4th as our monthly get together for June as well?
We could...but would any of the other members be willing to come out to Speedworld for it?

Fired up my Falcon this afternoon.. runs fine.

Rear diff is dripping at the pinion nut. A guy buys a center chunk off Craig's List and the thing leaks a little bit

Gene Fiore":123fo2s4 said:
82F100":123fo2s4 said:
We could...but would any of the other members be willing to come out to Speedworld for it?
I'll be there, hey 82F100 let me know if you find a carb, wanna get it tuned if i can.

MPGmustang":1ztiarsv said:
Gene Fiore":1ztiarsv said:
82F100":1ztiarsv said:
I'll be there, hey 82F100 let me know if you find a carb, wanna get it tuned if i can.
MPG, I have 3-4 of em' 1 is a feedback carb I think.But I have a couple of others aswell with a 1.75 opening even have the stuff for ac/high idle on one.They're kinda dirty will see about getting them cleaned up some for ya.

Called and talked to Victoria today, and we should have our own lane that night and will try to make sure the live feed is up for the rest of you folks.

82F100":21g1bobf said:
Called and talked to Victoria today, and we should have our own lane that night and will try to make sure the live feed is up for the rest of you folks.
Wow...that's cool. 8)

Back