ac bracket difference

so I was looking on the NPD website and they list one ac bracket for 69-70 250 mustangs and one for 71-73 mustangs. they both look the same. is ther a difference in spacing or anything?

also will a 200 ac bracket fit the 250? I thought they were different bout could be wrong.

looking for a bracket to put AC on my aussie 250.

are the bolt holes any different between the motor w/oz head & w/o?
Look to see if the oe bracket is mounted into the oe head, if not U got the same on ur motor. Seems like it would be the same (neither attached to head). I got 2 250s but neither w/a/c "out and on the ground" to look at. Ask me if that helps. I'd also assume the a/c on other sm. six motors to B mounted similarly between all motors. Just saw a 144 in an 60 Falcon and a quick glance showed no outstanding difference w/it ,170, & 250 to my inexperienced eye.
BTW: not a stang guy but think those differences in the catelogue may B cuz the 250 wuz in the vehicle in the earlier bracket yrs and the 200 in the later bracketed yrs. - not sure but if so it blows my above theory. Check this data for further info in ur search (ie are THEY different, the 2 brackets, is this correct on motor changes in those yrs)

Back