Exhaust upgrades ordered

65-coupe

Well I was able to order my stainless steel headers ceramic coated, Stainless imposter dual exhaust and cold air intake. Ordered it all from classic inlies. Can't wait to install it all but it will be a few weeks before I get it all. I will post pics after I install it all. Also I will be installing my alum radiator in the next week or so. I will be ordering my T5 and alum head and intake later this year. Hopefully over the summer. Will keep ya'll posted as my car moves along.

65-coupe":tj3953r1 said:
Well I was able to order my stainless steel headers ceramic coated, Stainless imposter dual exhaust and cold air intake. Ordered it all from classic inlies. Can't wait to install it all but it will be a few weeks before I get it all. I will post pics after I install it all. Also I will be installing my alum radiator in the next week or so. I will be ordering my T5 and alum head and intake later this year. Hopefully over the summer. Will keep ya'll posted as my car moves along.
8)

Don't forget our pic...
:eek:

Well my cold air intake will be here this week and my headers the following. The exhaust hopefully by the end of the month of the first of next. I will post pics as soon as I can. :beer:

Well my carb hat/ cold air intake are in and I will pick up my headers tomorrow at the post office. Exhauste hopefully soon. I will post pics this weekend. When I put the air intake on with the carb hat with the 90* and 45* pipes with a 2.5 inch filter. The car run bad and would almost die when I would get on it. It did not sound the same at idle. I have a 32/36 Weber off the self. But when I just used the 2.5 filter with the 45* it ran fine. Did I restrict the air flow or give it to much air. I do not have a wide band o2 senser(will be getting one soon). Will I be able to use it with a alum head and intake with a 4bbl? If not I just wasted money. If I switched to a bigger filter would that help. Thanks for the help.

Here are the pics of the headers and carb hat. Enjoy I will post the exhaust when it is here and after it all is installed.

SDC12696.jpg

SDC12705.jpg

The exhaust is nice but I had to do alot to get it to fit. I still have to do more adjustment later it works great but the mufflers still seem to be off. I did have to get a second x pipe the first one was not right and the second was a better but I still think it should still be a little wider. Great kit top get.

Back