Shop Links

Thanks Jack, that’s a great idea to have a link site to all of these great resources.

Formal thanks for all of the work that is required to keep these sites up and running.

Thanks guy's, Ric.

Thanks Jack. I really appreciate that. The forum has come a long way in the two years I've been a member.

And thanks to all of you that have bought parts from me. Someday in the near future, I hope to have all of the parts I offer in stock and ready to ship. Its a slow process and a huge cash investment, but I will get there. My first task was getting the web site developed, thats about 80 percent complete. Now I'm working on a data base to keep track of all the orders and setting up accounts with FedEX and UPS. After that, I can work on more parts. I'm looking at several other things and hope to add ten to fifteen more items within the next few months. Thanks for all your support.

Howdy Jack:

And THANKS from us too. For linking our Handbook and for haveing the brainchild to host this forum. It's been a wonderful connection, in a fun adventure.

Did you get a PM piece from me on a FAQ on swapping early to late heads? If not let me know and I'll submit it again.

Holiday Seasons Greetings to all!

Adios, David

David, I got it and misplaced it, but it will go up soon as I find it. Meantime, i added a sticky under the same topic.

Back