Finally, Went into the 13's!!

8) very good doug. my falcon would do 0-60 in 13 seconds before i put it down. :mrgreen:

That is freaking AWESOME!!!! Way to go Doug! :beer: :beer: :beer: As Faron said...you can go way lower on the rear tire pressure...I run 20lbs in mine and they aren't showing any signs of moving on the rims. Oh and you might even try the snubbers up against the spring. I used to run slapper bars on my old 12 second car and it launched very well with both snubbers up against the leafs.

Thanks guys!

Working on it somemore in the next couple of weeks then going back again at the end of the month so we'll see what happens then!

I agree, that is a nice picture! :D

Later,

Doug

Crosley":15h1fbez said:
The rear tires in the photos do look a little 'full'

Tony,

That picture I was running 25 lbs in them. I'm going to run 20 lbs in them next time out at the end of the month.

Plus I'll have my new camera mounted in the car so I can take some in car video next time! :D

Later,

Doug

Doug,

Wow! What a journey this has been over the last, what is it, like 10-12 years? You have been one persistent son of a gun!

Jack

MustangSix":1rcphhf7 said:
Doug,

Wow! What a journey this has been over the last, what is it, like 10-12 years? You have been one persistent son of a gun!

Jack

+1 I've only witnessed the last 1/2 of that journey or so, but happy to see you got some nice 'payoff',
:party: :nox: Congrats Doug!

Doug, Congrats on the 13's 8) Instead of using rim screws the hot ticket for radials is to use Permatex Hi tack on the tire bead.This what alot of the heads up guys are using.Have you played with the pinion angle at all to help it launch aswell?

Back