Classicinlines' Universal 1V Replacement Carb?

tody

I just noticed this carb on Mike's website:
http://classicinlines.com/proddetail.as ... RC&cat=169

Does anybody have first hand experience with that carb? If so, how does it perform?
I'm stunned by the 285cfm of the 1.75" bore version - must be the largest cfm rating for a 1v anywhere, right?
It doesn't say who manufactures them. Would I be able to just use a 1904 rebuild kit whenever it will need a rebuild in the future?

8) regarding rebuild kits, i think you missed this;

Replacement Parts: Replacement parts and rebuild kits are readily available on request. We can also rebuild your carb, if and when it's needed. Call for pricing.

as to experience with the carb, i have none.

Everything about that is great but the price, and that is only because seeing brand new 1bbl Holley 1904 type carbs makes me want to do something like run 6-8 of them on top of a small block Chevy.

yes, i missed the part about the replacement parts and rebuild kits.
good to know that parts are available.

if anyone has first hand experience with this carb, please chime in!

would the larger 1.75" bore version also be the correct one for the 240/300 intake? i also have an edelbrock intake i need a carb for...

is it still April !st?, ... more than interesting !- "repop ?" - Similar to the Holley 1904... . 1904 series carb is iconic to Six engines , used in IH's, Rambler, Ford and others - in my opinion best / worst carb . - I've collected them for years presuming they were last , a source of unmolested 1904 series is mind boggling...

:unsure:

100_7458.jpg

start tuning NOW :roll:

have fun

' from my '61 Comet , thought it's called a 1908, notice similar air horn but HA auto-choke.

100_1420_WEB_zpsde50a724.jpg

100_1419_WEB_zps4515a7f4.jpg

PS - here in front position :

have fun

(y) Love those old glass bowl Holleys! Once I wanted a matched pair for my 223

the description has been changed. a lot. now it seems that there is only one version, made for the smaller log.
i had written mike an email on the 1.75" bore version, but never got a reply. instead, the description was altered. oh well...

Back