For the new year

Broncitis

Famous Member
I would like to thank ECSTASY for his posts, I go here every day and his knowledge and detail have always impressed me, I do not have the knowledge nor the patience to post in detail like himself. Enough said!

Broncitis":tg8o1pbn said:
I would like to thank ECSTASY for his posts, I go here every day and his knowledge and detail have always impressed me, I do not have the knowledge nor the patience to post in detail like himself. Enough said!

he is a walking encyclopaedia and has a number of times put me on the right track, i just wanna hug him….Happy New Year to all...

8) i also am happy that xtasy is on this board sharing the information he does. even i learn things from him.

By the way happy new years to all here, 2013 was a good year for me and 2014 will be the same, I think its what we make and learn of our experiences good or bad.

Thanks, and a great start to AD 2014 to you all. Though its been CE 5774 on my calender since it flipped over in September 5... :duh: :unsure:

The US inline six community is caring, articulate and intelligent. The shear 'going nuts' excitement Vee-Eights have to offer means those guys miss out on the finer details on exactly what the bores, exhast, induction, gearing, heads and timing of an engine do. For me, the resounding theme is beight. Others have noticed the same key stone to my posts, well, that's because all the talent here over runs the money and parts to make something really special. The M90 Bronco and 4.9 Bronc Broncitus has shows how much you can do with the great supply of parts US companies still provide there consumers.

I've had to study US stuff since I was seven, so I get to learn how smart your Motor City FoMoCo engineers and product planners and executives were. And your US engineers in general. So 37 years on I get a kick out of how you guys here a building excitement in your backyards like the Aussies and Kiwis were in the sedan racing days of the 60's to early 80's.

All I'm doing is showing you how smart your old timers were, and the train tracks were switched when the Fearsome Ford 289/302/351/390/406/427/428/429 engines hit town, and sixes no longer rated on the scale like they did from 1950 to 1955, in the Hudson Hornet, Wasp and Wain manifolded Stovebolt Chevy area. The small block and big block Chevies, Fords, Mopars, and tripower Ponchos, Olds and stuff were absolute legends in there own launch times. Over here, your US Cleveland 351's and Chevy 327's and 350's and Chrysler 318's, 340 and 360''s always eclipsed sixes at the drags but were more often than not inferior race cars to Chrysler Valiant Hemi 265's and Holden 202 Torana sixes. Even early XR6 Falcons were faster on sedan races than XR8's, but we too have been VAMers, Vee-Eight Mad since the days of flat head sidevalve V8 Fords, and long may it be.

Six cylinder nutters are just that, die hard crack pots who will always do some of the craziest sh!+, and mess up the minds of the most stable Vee-Eight lover, heck, we even mess ourselves up pretty good. We are different because as far as I'm aware, no I6 lover is a vee-eight hater, its just about what a few parts on a six can do, and how much fun it is making combinations that got hard at the drags, and then go home happy. Its even more pronounced at shows...T and L code Mustangs do the same thing that happened at Carlise 2003, they messed up Ford Executives and show goers with the focus on detail. Back in Carlie, 2003, Aussie V8's succeeded in really showing how dynamics and fine tuning can turn very basic Dearborn designs into something very special. The advent of Mikes 250 2V 170 HP m code based Classic Inlines head was the pivot point to making the inline Ford six guys into a group of focused,strategic, measured,achieving, relevant and well timed people. Flipping SMART.

Info is power, and you guys at FordSix Performance shake and bake the minds of the rest of the planet, and people come here to see how you continue to make awesome I6 rides on a budget. The more constrained the budget, the more fun it is!

Yours are now the shoulders on which many of us stand. This is a great group and everybody brings something to the table. Just that xtasy generated those tables.

sure works good (don't we!) when there's room enuff for all!

Best in this New Year all the way through!

Love his post, now if I could just understand what he is saying. Way above my knowledge level. :banghead: :D :D :D :D

HAPPY NEW YEARS GUYS.

Love this forum. Have owned Mustangs for years, and learning more everyday!!

Decade of Mustangs
Kurt

Back