**ATTENTION CLASSIC INLINES PATRONS**

82F100

Staff member
Hello,
I just wanted to let you all know whats going on at this time. AZCoupe has taken ill and undergoing Chemo therapy and it takes him a few days to get his feet so to speak. He apologizes to those who have tried to contact him about Forum issues or new members waiting to be added, He is trying to catch up the best he can when he is able.
Classic Inlines Patrons Azcoupe is trying to fill and ship your orders also when he can and appreciates your patience during his illness. Azcoupe also asked for No phone calls at the present time either.He also asked that I mention Classic Inlines is for sale and he is talking with someone at this time.But wanted me to let everyone know you will still be able to order stuff from the website. AzCoupe thanks you for your patience and understanding during his illness. Our Thoughts and Prayers go out to him during this time. 82F10
******************************************************************************UPDATE******************************************UPDATE********************************************************************* As of today Classic Inlines will not be accepting any orders for the next 2-3 weeks. For those who have sent order in before today .Classic Inlines will try to ship them out as soon as they can. They ask for your patience as they try to get caught up and Thank you for your patronage.

Thanks for all the hard work Mike has given to the I6 community.

All should pray for his recovery.

Rick

82F100":1b27w4te said:
Hello,
I just wanted to let you all know whats going on at this time. AZCoupe has taken ill and undergoing Chemo therapy and it takes him a few days to get his feet so to speak. He apologizes to those who have tried to contact him about Forum issues or new members waiting to be added, He is trying to catch up the best he can when he is able.
Classic Inlines Patrons Azcoupe is trying to fill and ship your orders also when he can and appreciates your patience during his illness. Azcoupe also asked for No phone calls at the present time either.He also asked that I mention Classic Inlines is for sale and he is talking with someone at this time.But wanted me to let everyone know you will still be able to order stuff from the website. AzCoupe thanks you for your patience and understanding during his illness. Our Thoughts and Prayers go out to him during this time. 82F10

******************************************************************************UPDATE******************************************UPDATE********************************************************************* As of today Classic Inlines will not be accepting any orders for the next 2-3 weeks. For those who have sent order in before today .Classic Inlines will try to ship them out as soon as they can. They ask for your patience as they try to get caught up and Thank you for your patronage.

We hope for the best with Mike.

i am in no hurry for the dampner i ordered, besides i need to save up some money ot pay for the work i need done anyway. so mike concentrate on your health.

Mike,

We shall pray for your speedy recovery. Thank you for all of your support with awesome parts and the best forum on the net.

Sincerely,
Darrell R. Miller

My prayers are with you Mike. You mean alot to this community and it wouldn't be what it is without you.

I was able to speak to Mike last week. I will say he is a man of faith and he appreciates anyones prayers as he goes through this.
Thanks Mike for all you do and continue to do when you can.
With prayers for your recovery, Rich Kelley AKA Cobraguy

I know that things have been in limbo for the past year or so but, what's going on with Classic Inlines right now?I'v tried to make a purchase but to no avail.The site doesn't accept any type of payment at the checkout page and the phone number seems to be disconnected.Any updates?

PM Does10s and he may be able to help you. He had been helping the family sell off some of the stock that was left.

You won't be able to PM until you have 5 posts.
And if you aren't aware, Mike did pass away a couple of months ago.

JackFish":1qegbjhu said:
You won't be able to PM until you have 5 posts.
And if you aren't aware, Mike did pass away a couple of months ago.
I am aware...My condolences to Mike's family, I know what it's like dealing with the greif and the estate.I was just wondering if anything was going on with the business (sold), in the future.I didn't realize that Mike's passing was so recent,however.

My understanding from Does10s is that Mike's family would rather just sell the company outright. As mentioned above, Does10s is doing what he can for parts.

Back