Fuel pressure regulator

mluck

Need to replace my in line fuel regulator...have 3 webers...what is the best to use..

I run a Holley on my triple. I think I have the 12-804 model 1-4 psi. It works well with the webers. There was a post a while back by Powerband on a (*I think*) Mr Gasket regulator that decided to start to leak one day out of the blue. That was why I went with Holley. Mines mounted on the drivers side of the block where my coil used to mount (running a DUI now) - an attempt to stay away from the exhaust...

I used the stock line as the return line. Ran a new Russell 8an line next to the frame rail as the feed.

JackFish":2ho20b0m said:
How are you guys plumbing your return lines?

No return line is used on the Holley 1-4psi regulator. Not that I've looked a lot but I've only seen return lines on (high pressure) EFI systems.

I know GM implemented return lines in the late '60s on their carbed cars to help with vapor lock. Not sure whether Ford or anybody else ever did until EFI.

Return lines are also used with external electric pumps. It helps them keep cool.

You could also run a return line with a "T" just before the mech. pump instead of the tank.

Back