Inline 6 Motor Mounts

Do you need pictures of an original 67 six cylinder??
The rubber mounts are available at every parts store.
Was this car at one time an original six, & then the previous owner decided to install a V8?
Then the next owner decided to reinstall the six?
You may have to find someone who converted to a V8 & still have the original six brackets.
Give a shout on the photos.

I'm trying to determine which is the correct one.

I posted two links, one shows a two piece mount (the bracket the mounts to the engine and the rubber insulator that mounts to the bracket). The second shows a once piece mount (bracket and insulator combined).

Research shows that the '67 six cyl. mount is the two piece design, but like I said, my engine had both kinds. As far as I know, it's an original 6cyl.

So, I guess the question is, can I use the once piece design (as shown in the second link) or do I need to find the two piece? If I need to buy the two piece, wsa111, you're right, everyone and their dog sells the insulator (in the two piece design) but I have yet to find the bracket (refer to the first link, the bracket is on the right).

if you want the correct ones..look on ebay..theres a powder coated set on there...they are the correct ones for a 67 68

This is the part I need...

20150819_182823.jpg

Anyone have just one I can buy?

Back