250 2V Blower intake

doesn;t look like it would fit "ours" - check the spacing on the 6.

May B U didn;t mean that anyway?

chad, the 250 2V is the 250 from Aus. with the separate intake manifold. There are several here in the states, this is also the same pattern as the Classic Inlines Aluminum heads.

I noticed the supercharger intake back in January and wrote to the company to ask if it work would with a US 250. Their reply:

"Hi Bob,

Our intake can be made to fit the classic inline cylinder head. we are
currently developing the kit for the Aussie 250 2v and are also looking
at doing one for the USA market also.

We just need to hook up with someone with a US 250 to complete the
project.

Regards Mark"

I offered to be their beta test subject, but they never responded.

Sadly, with the future of Classic Inlines and the aluminum cylinder head so uncertain now, they may be even less motivated to create a new version of their intake for the US 250.

Thanks
Bob

82F100":ksuji0no said:
chad, the 250 2V is the 250 from Aus. with the separate intake manifold. There are several here in the states, this is also the same pattern as the Classic Inlines Aluminum heads.

The intake runner spacing isn't exactly the same between the Oz intake/head and the CI intake/head.

Will

"...runner spacing isn't exactly the same between the Oz intake/head and the CI intake/head..."
thanks, guys - I saw that same orig. post, & now this recent one - looked @ the pic & noticed how the spacing
would not wrk for "ours". Too bad...

It fits....its just not exactly the same. The CI ports are reconfigured a little, to fix all the design mess ups on the Aussie 250 2v. You can JB weld, die grind, and port match to make it work. Its easy.

In the same way, the US Classic Inlines intake will bolt straight up to any 250 2v head, but will need port matching for optimum flow. Maybe 1-2 hours with a die grinder depending how good you are.

Since everyone splits heads and intakes in Australia to get a better price (they also suffer porosity problems), a number of Aussie use the common 4V Classic inlines intakes. The CI intake is a very good casting.

Our member 81Capri200 on Thu Mar 24, 2011 viewtopic.php?f=11&t=47758
81Capri200":zreyfxp3 said:
G'day all. Just secured my 1981 Capri 3.3l with a C4 from LA. It's in the shipping yard now awaiting transfer to the ship for departure downunder next week! Can't wait. :D

See http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthread. ... ost1690067
terrymwalsh":zreyfxp3 said:
Here's my 'White' Black Magic, running the Aussie 250 2V head but now with the US inlet manifold. I just paid my Club Permit fees of $71.20 which allows me to use her for a maximum of 45 days per year. It's very cheap motoring and equates to giving her a run nearly once a week. For an extra $71.20, I can get an additional 45 days if I exhaust my initial 45 days. She just loves the open road!
FedSquareAustraliaDay2014.jpg

FedSquareEngineBay.jpg

The first manifold Mark is doing from Aussiespeed is mine. Just waiting on my combo and what we are planning is the 142 Weiand blower, if i build a 250 it will be easier due to the spacing between pulleys. Mark is doing Serpentine pulleys, my wagon engine bay is 67 falcon, manifold sits close to the shock tower and no room for side mounted back pressure valves. Im due to take delivery of the manifold shortly. I run the 2V head.

Back