newly machined '69 250/4.1

THAT wrks prudy good!
ASLO
check out our (ford6) index pages. Perry put the ol CI info there under "CI Archive". (EDIT: this must B yer link)
Nice & accessible, no?
Matt has it on his site.
Good 2 C it's not disappeared along w/our founder, Mike. CI is how I found this whole world & it's people (the important part).

Thanks huck - I C U over on CB.com too. Over the yrs. it's been good 2 C more'n more 6=8 guys over there. Never saw the falcon motor over there when bronk graveyard started the site. There's some pretty big egos there (may B got better more recently?) and I abandon that site. That's improved but, so many folks pipe in on a Q asked that it's hard to find the answer/knowledgable responder among all the off topic (well, not entirely, but certainly NOT re:the Q) answers shot gunned onto the page.

I guess that orig. site is now down. :cry: Shame…a portal for 1 and All may be missing. Hope these new ones are easy for folks the world over to find (their way to all that good stuff). I like the catalogue to check quality of prts pre-purchase. Mike had great prices but even better - availability and quality!

our guys rock! no?

how far RU on ur "redo"?
Didn't I C ur doin some changes?

Chad,

Yeah I'm not on CB alot, more so since I got this 6 as its new to me, learn more here than there, I know what your saying. I like my 6, but probably because I have a toy 8 too. Its expensive feeding two of them....

he musta done some wrk w/o me around.
trouble is he used the old head bolts and not the APR headstuds…
Also I cleaned up the rockers but need the plugs for the shaft ends.
Dorman: 55-107 ?
" 555-117 ?

Any one have the part number for that Dorman part (or Ford numbers?) for the ends to the rocker shaft ?
Hate to go to "Numbers Dummy" (FTE) again…

TIA,y'all.
:oops:

rattle canned the vc & pan 2day (after straightenin on the metal flat plane w/hammer), pulled the ol grommet outta the vc. I used 2 coats primer & 2 ford blue, did eveytin in frnt of the wood stove but the paint wore off puttin in the gromet ( 2 color coats - grey primer showin).
may B i shoulda put on a 1/2 doz clear coats?

Back