Ford 250 headers

yodabiri

Hello fellow inliners,
I have been away from tinkering with my 65 mustang for a while and hopefully going to get back to it soon. I have a question on headers. Does anybody still make headers for the Ford 250 with the low starter? I know the CI headers could fit that, but since CI is no more, I have no idea where to source headers that would fit my 250.

Thank you in advance!

I don't know of a manufacturer for a 250 header. Some guys use a header for a 200 but have to adjust them. Pacemaker in Australia might have one but not sure how you would verify the fit but their sixes at least the 250? are taller than ours. Do you have a mini starter? That could help maybe.
If you could find the Hooker 6602 that is a 250 header.

yodabiri":3pre4gv3 said:
Hello fellow inliners,
I have been away from tinkering with my 65 mustang for a while and hopefully going to get back to it soon. I have a question on headers. Does anybody still make headers for the Ford 250 with the low starter? I know the CI headers could fit that, but since CI is no more, I have no idea where to source headers that would fit my 250.

Thank you in advance!

the speed daddy headers on eBay appear to be the CI header, or an exact copy...

RichCreations":3hx1blf0 said:
yodabiri":3hx1blf0 said:
Hello fellow inliners,

Thank you in advance!

Do you have a link, I am having trouble finding the headers on ebay?

yodabiri":1k9pd2qs said:
RichCreations":1k9pd2qs said:
yodabiri":1k9pd2qs said:
Hello fellow inliners,

Thank you in advance!

Do you have a link, I am having trouble finding the headers on ebay?
Take your pick:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R4 ... r&_sacat=0

Don't 4get Waldron Exhaust, the guys who sourced/serviced that line when w/CI.
Vintage Inlines is a subcontractor.
Hope to C them all when the new site's up (well it is now, but U know what I mean).

Back