Rocker arm assembly

6d7coupe

Supporter 2020
Supporter 2019
Hi, I have not been here for a long time. Looking for help. Putting together a new engine with the aluminum head. Would like to find new adjustable tips for a rocker assembly. If that is not available where can i find a new or rebuilt non adjustable assembly? My last engine had severe rocker wear, how do I know that the push rod length is correct? Thanks for any light you can shed on this, Jay

I'd go check www.vintageinlines.com to see if you can get a refurbished set. If Matt doesn't have anything then you can start either trolling ebay or contacting Rocker Arms Unlimited at www.rockerarms.com. RAU makes some very nice refurbished stock ratio rockers (both adjustable and non-adjustable) as well as re-bushed adjustables at a 1.6 ratio. They also make aluminum rockers in a 1.6 and 1.65 ratio. YellaTerra also makes a stud-mount roller-rocker. This set requires some additional changes. It just depends on what you want to do.

I have a bunch of nos adjustable rockers, more than 2 sets. Let me know if you're interested in some of them. A new shaft is easy to get.

I am working on getting the rocker arm assemblies now. I should be able to do adjustable and non-adjustable rebuilt, and 1.65 ratio roller tipped. I may have a stock replacement roller tip too. I don't think it will be very long.

Matt
www.vintageinlines.com

Back