Source for a stock woodruff key

Dragonlich1961

Does any body know of a source or the size of a stock 200 woodruff key. Mine seams to have disappeared.
If it matters it's for a 68 block and matching crank.

Thanks chris

May B U need an "offset key"? Depends on what U find/want when degreeing the cam?
keep talkin…

im using a stock style single timing set and a comp 260h cam. acording to CI comp's cams are ground four degrees advanced, which is the recomended amount to degree a cam. so i'm going to assume a stock 0* key is needed. I've found some sites that indicate a size of 3/16 X 1.75. Is this correct? most Sites i find list universal 2* and 4* keys that fit a wide variety of diffrect makes. which are nowhere near long enough to fit both the cam gear and balancer.

Thanks chris

"…stock style single timing set…"
don't forget the '69 -'71 gives better low rev grunt, after is into the pollution control daze. I 4get if U have the 200 or 250 but a double roller is available fpr the 200. (extra machine wrk for the 250).
measure the key way & U may C that key listed will fit (may B not, measure). I don't believe there's any need to go all the way out to the balancer with it. Wait, I seem to remember the keyway there too…humm, can't recall. We'll have another visitor by noon.
;)

Back