250 performance parts

blackbird64

Hi guys I was hoping you guys can point me the direction of who makes 250 forged pistons, valves, valve springs, cams, ignition, connecting rods, rocker arms, push rods everything since classic in lines is out of business I'm sort out if places to go for my 250

Do you guys know where I can land some over sized valves the largest would be the best also should I use a high intensity can for forced induction

blackbird64":3pujfx14 said:
Do you guys know where I can land some over sized valves the largest would be the best also should I use a high intensity can for forced induction
You will really want a cam designed for turbo applications, which means custom ground... I got mine from Schneider Racing Cams, same cost as an "off the shelf" cam grind.

blackbird64":1sswxsdr said:
Also do I need different connecting rods if the engine is roughly a 1978

Check the casting number of your rods if they are the early Forged set (C9) then you should install a set of ARP Rod bolts, rebuild them and polish the rod beams they should be plenty strong for your combo. Auto Tech will custom make you a set of Forged Pistons to the correct CR. Good luck :nod:

vintageInlines - 1 stop shop

Back