yeah, i got 1 ('o1 waggy).

OK, I'll try then:
Pump, Lines, wires, inertia switch, regulator, 2 - 3 filters, relay

Hummm, seems like I'm missin 1…
:unsure::
Edit:
Yes, controller.

So now the list is:
Pump, Controller, wires, f.line, Regulater, Relay, Filters.

What your missing Chad is the oem system that ran in all these falcon poewered rigs for 55 years now. I'm a big believer in keeping it stupid simple... er simple stupid, err students ;)

OP, Will, how's this going? You're running an oem LOM setup. If it were me, before I wasted to much time and money on an electric fuel pump, I'd put in a DSII ignition and a different carb. May fix the problem and you can't go wrong with the ignition upgrade. A Carter RBS is an upgrade on a 200 and the linkage is a cinch from the 1100 to the Carter. If you have a small log head you'll have to elongate the mounting holes and maybe clearance the mounting bore to clear the butterfly. Or better yet, swap the head and cam while you're at it. Sounds like the bottom end should be good to go, not a compression issue, or is it? What was the compression ratio of the rebuild supposed to be, was it checked? Was the head milled ~.025"?

And I'd stick with 5/16" fuel line, it's more than adequate and like mentioned, it fits everything. No point in reinventing the wheel

As I suspected, this has become way more complicated of a discussion than I wanted on this topic. I'm no expert(hence why I'm on here), but I also can typically figure things out and make sense of them.

Here is a list of the parts I plan to use to make the conversion to electric fuel pump. I already have a fresh rebuilt carb and electronic ignition system, the car runs great so no plans to change the carb or ignition for this issue. The problem is just hard starts after setting(I attribute to fuel evaporation - no leaks I can see - maybe because the bowl is vented?) and I believe the priming feature of the controller unit will help solve this problem.

This is my plan:
- Weber inline fuel pump mounted just outside the fuel tank - 4-6 psi rating, 35 gph flow
http://www.ebay.com/itm/331128230073?_t ... EBIDX%3AIT
- Controller that primes the system for 3 seconds when the key is turned "on" and then works off a tach signal for a safety backup
http://www.ebay.com/itm/3-Sec-Key-On-Pr ... FI&vxp=mtr
- Using my existing regulator set to 3 psi, runs good at that setting
- No return line - since I'm choosing a low pressure pump I don't see the need for it.
- Filter before the pump and at the carb.

Maybe I'm trying to make this easier than it really is and if that's the case please let me know.

Back