E3 spark plugs &ds2 regapping

chero1369

anyone tried E3 sparkplugs with DS2 ? I have DS2 recurved on A FE with accel super coil.looks good,feels good.The 62 'chero 200
adapted(cut)weber DS2 with accel super stock coil. I'm unsure of the heat range/gap,how do you regap these things.Tired of indexing washers.I always used bosch plat.

I have a question /email in to E3 regarding heat ranges.I suppose they designed them for stock.
expecting to hear replies thanks in advance.
Oh, down here where the oil is, there is no. alky in the gas.No corn in the fields,only rocks and pumpjacks.

I have not tried them in my 200 six. I use Denso 7510 Iridium gapped at .045"
I use them in all my lawn mowers & chain saws.
I have used them & you have to make sure the gap is equal @ all distances from the center electrode. In small engines I use .025-.028"
Give them a try on your six @ .045". I have found it necessary to align the side electrode to the center electrode to achieve proper clearances.
Give us some feedback with them.

i agree with bill on this. as for heat range, unless you are building a serious engine, the stock heat range is fine.

If you watch the youtube video for these plugs most people say they are sh*t and burn up in short order. I have no idea, but I have read some articles about spark plugs and my general sense is that a spark is a spark. All the other factors going into the ignition are more important than the actual point of ignition, so long as it's good.

Back