throttle Pivot

Hi All, I'am on the hunt for a throttle pivot linkage just below the carbuerator off of a 60's Falcon/Comet 170 1V engine. Anyone out there have one that the do not need or where I could get one with out costing an arm & leg ? Any help would be great, Dave

Hi 1966sprint200 and welcome to the site, you might also try posting in the "wanted section" and the "buy, sell, trade, small six" section, at the bottom of all the forums. Good luck in the hunt. :nod:

Availability may B more of'n issue than cost. I saw some great bits'n pieces on the Holley site, Mr. Gasket brand may help, the "Help section" (boards w/plastic cover & a hole to hang @ prts store) R a few, my scrap pile in the corner of the garage floor (twisted & bent metal that some would hammer into good shape, drill out & affix springs) and Matt @ vintage inlines . com who caters to our i6 motors are some additional possibilities.

a pic can help as I'm not certain the exact piece U need (alternatively a detailed explanation can suffice).

W E L C O M E !!!
AND
Let us know how U do...

Back