Help IDing a set of headers and what they fit?

I know they'll bolt up to any, but I thought some of those early models of Mike's headers had a couple fitment issues with some models?

Found out the guy has a '66 Bronco.

Asa":3osavooz said:
Huge Image library sticky in the making.

aka: work for me
:stick: bad x! no thumbnails! bad!
:LOL:

lookin forward to seein it when it's done

:nod: Time aint changed me none....

Header_asa_6000a.jpg

Header_asa_6000b.jpg

The headers were made single and dual, and then Mike W changed suppliers.

http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthread. ... ang-member
80stang":3osavooz said:
Howdy again. This white '80 Mustang was mine and that single out header is an earlier production version from Mike at Classic Inlines. He had thermal coated versions with single and dual outlet back then...I bough nine sets and sold them all over Finland almost ten years ago. Don't ask me how many were singles and how many were duals...

I think Mike has changed factories or something after those but I'm not sure. Mike will answer if asked.

What comes to that wonderful engine: I have it back in my possession! As well as I have one set of the single out (the exact one in the pic, not so shiny anymore) and one set of the dual out headers from that lot. The short block now has been sold here but this time I didn't let the aluminum goodies go away...

Asa":2ijl7jzd said:
I know they'll bolt up to any, but I thought some of those early models of Mike's headers had a couple fitment issues with some models?

So they were in his Bronco? if so that means the necessary bending was already done. What do you want for them?

Asa":1dc0h1k6 said:

Ok, that makes sense. I thought that was an odd question coming from you.

ledslinger29":kc3aue0l said:
Asa":kc3aue0l said:

So they were in his Bronco? if so that means the necessary bending was already done. What do you want for them?
The guy buying them has a Bronco. I am selling them.

Asa":2lrbp916 said:
ledslinger29":2lrbp916 said:
Asa":2lrbp916 said:

The guy buying them has a Bronco. I am selling them.
Right on. If anything changes let me know!

never seen the single, thanks 4 da link!

I think Scott Drake still makes/sells a single out stainless header for the small sixes.

wish they were long tube, shoulda got dat 4 da bronk...

ledslinger29":gqpine43 said:
Right on. If anything changes let me know!
Hey, were you interested in these? Guy that I was talking to hasn't responded in a week so I'm of the opinion that he's not interested.
I have family just south of Palm Coast, I could probably head up one weekend and meet you part way in St Augustine or something?

Time for this ta head over to the "4 Sale" forum...?

Thnx 4 da link to Scott Drake long tube single out HDR, have not visited (in the middle of a move)
to see if that's avail. All I heard of wuz Hooker (discontinued) & they were dual out long tube...
We'll C ~

The Trial fit during product development.

The Hogan intake Does10s used on the Aluminum Classic Inlines head, all on a 250 US low mount block.

holy cow - 6 to one like that!?!
They ARE long tube…
(custom made?)
Luv taC the collector solo
(I can imagine it's design tho).

Thanks 4 da pic !

This too, with all the links.

80stang

slalom2006.jpg

http://www.ponikorjaamo.com/ti80/index_inline.htm

xctasy":108ss28o said:
Mike W did the rework of the Fox headers for 80stang and some others here. I'm sure you've seen this montage of single and dual outs from him.

The thing is that the No 1 exhaust is restricted by the A/C unit.

That's your only real pinch point. The collectors are personal, based on if you have the low or high mount...Foxes can be awkward in that respect too.

Your changes in setting the collectors back look like you've almost got this one in the bag.....Mike made one type of the single out and another type dual out headers from that batch in 2003 or so.

Back