OFFENHAUSER TRI-POWER ON INLINE SIX - FALCON 200

hepkat63

Hi all,
I am wanting to put the offenhauser tripower manifold adaptor on my 200 falcon motor (same as mustang/sprint 200) six cylinder. I have the manifold on order and have three holley 1904 glass bowl carbs too. yes, i know it's nostalgic and yes, I know I could better spend my money elsewhere, but want the classic look.
So, that said, I've searched this forum and google and a few guys have done this, but there are not a lot of photos of the actual setup - apart from mostly 'overview' shots. I am interested in the accelerator linkage set up and also the fuel line/block setup too.
Has anyone on here actually done this setup and can help with info, and hopefully photos please?
GetAttachment.jpg

Excellent plan! (y) Yes there are a number of people on the site that have installed and used the Offy 3 X 1V intake with severial different type of carb's. In this group of posts there is a picture of Powerbands 3 X 1V setup with the Holley Glass bowls 1904's (see below link halfway down all the posts) to give you some ideas, there are also many more pictures of 3 X 1V setups on this site. Good luck on your 200 build. :nod:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=76643&p=590001&hilit=Offy+3x1v#p590001

jahearne, a member here for 11 years, he has had two tripowers(IIRC, had an old, sold Fairlane 427, and a Fairlane 250 pickup), and now an AOD 250 Ranchero pickup.

powerband, patrick66, they have done some amazing work.

Don't only restrict yourself to 1904 Holley info, read as well

Varilux viewtopic.php?f=1&t=76577

Datac viewtopic.php?t=70151

and

be aware that the old Willys Jeep based three YFA Carters can out do the old Offy intakes small 1.06 or 1.43" outer hole restrictions

viewtopic.php?t=72313

jdn21758, Jan Douwe Noordenbos, from Hollands low lands (pictures now through You Tube in his signature ) links viewtopic.php?t=62804

Back to your 1904 requests...

viewtopic.php?t=45570
jahearne":1i1pzlzj said:
The Holley 1904s can be a pain in the a$$; sometimes they leak, flood and hard to find, but they look cool.

IMG_0078-1.jpg

IMG_0079.jpg

they're also the shortest carbs I could find. Since I'm running a 250 cu in motor that's nearly 2" taller, hood clearance is a problem. If I can't get these to run in a reliable daily driver then I'll switch to Webers like the other members suggested.

Back