shift linkage bushings for 1962 fairlane

fatdave

Hey all,

I'm looking for an online source where I can find shift linkage bushings for my 1962 Ford Fairlane (170 w/ 3 speed on the column).

I've found them for 65-68 mustangs, and some shoe-box era cars... a few trucks, but nothing specific to the 62-65 Fairlane / Falcon / Etc.

- Does anyone know of a source for this?

Will bushings intended for another era work?

Thanks in advance!

:unsure: Just gonna take a WAG here.If the ID and OD match,I would think that they should work ok.
Good luck.Have fun.Be safe.
Leo

Awesome, thanks fellas.
I'm relegated to shopping online so measuring / comparing is difficult... BUT not impossible.

Do you know which transmission is in your Fairlane? Picture of it? That way you can crossreferance it to find what you need. Good luck :nod:

bubba22349":umu8u5z4 said:
Do you know which transmission is in your Fairlane? Picture of it? That way you can crossreferance it to find what you need. Good luck :nod:
The bushings he needs are at the column shifter, and falcon, mustang, fairlane, and even early econoline all use the same ones.

Ok yeah those are pertty much the same on most of the colum shift cars and trucks. Good luck :nod:

fatdave":39worudj said:
Awesome, thanks fellas.
I'm relegated to shopping online so measuring / comparing is difficult... BUT not impossible.
R U stateside? offshore?

Back