Dui big hei distributor (help)

sivadmatt99

Looking for some help. Im running the big cap dui dizzy. With 14 °initial timing 36° all in. No vac (52 when it was hooked up). I called DUI looking for information to limit the mechanical advance. I was told that they sell a lock plate. but no Bushings shims or mechanical means of the limiting the mechanical advance. I would like to maintain all in timing at 36-34° and move the intial to 16-18°?
Thenks for the help

I have the same DUI in my 170. After a recurve by faron this summer, it works great. He set the vac advance and changed the weights (mech advance) among other things. I believe wsa111 also recurves dizzies.

I can help you out. I also recurve the poor design DUI's. I sell real HEI's for info. I can limit the centrifugal advance, i can also adjust the amount of vacuum advance degrees.
You can PM me. Or
You can email me or call me. billythedistributorman&live.com or call 843-202-0280. Best time to call is noon to 10:00 PM EDT.
I can fix any thing needed you want or i recommend. Bill

wsa111":1k5k4zrs said:
I can help you out. I also recurve the poor design DUI's. I sell real HEI's for info. I can limit the centrifugal advance, i can also adjust the amount of vacuum advance degrees.
You can PM me. Or
You can email me or call me. billythedistributorman&live.com or call 843-202-0280. Best time to call is noon to 10:00 PM EDT.
I can fix any thing needed you want or i recommend. Bill

Ok thanks

Back