Another header question... Mustangs Unlimited

then there's the more (proven) famailiar set frm Matt at vintageinlines dot com.

It is possible they would need to be slightly altered it would probably help if you had a mini starter. I can’t tell from the picture but they don’t appear to be a Shorty header but not a long tube either, possibly sort of a medium length tube.

no matter what header you buy, there is always the possibility of having to massage the tubes to make them fit. remember these cars were not always dimensionally accurate, so the vehicle that was used to create those headers might have been off a bit more or less than your car is. many years ago i got real lucky when i installed header on my V8 mustang coupe. they slid right in like they had eyes with no clearance issues. a the time i thought they were all like that, i found out later that they were not.

Looks like the Scott Drake dual out header. I've read bad things about that header from a fitment standpoint. The single out version from Scott Drake doesn't serum to suffer the same issues though.

Back