six cylinder Bronco owners on classicbroncos.com

bmbm40

1K+
VIP
Supporter 2021
Supporter 2022
Supporter 2023
Not often but somewhat regularly I noticed members on classicbroncos.com will pose a question related to the six cylinder engines in their Bronco. Unbelievable as it sounds they have apparently never heard of this site!!! Those of us that are also members on cb.com always spread the word about the benefits of this site as just happened to a member on cb.com that had a distributor question.
Matt is it worthwhile to put an ad on classicbroncos.com? Don't know how much ads cost but maybe they could put an ad on here. Just barter basically. Most Broncos are v8 but cb.com is I believe the most popular Bronco forum so could be some good exposure.

yes CB is THE bronk site. However, only in recent yrs have the 'members' there championed the 6. When 1st started (by Jeff's B.G.Yard) the site had a lot of big egos. Sighting my engine issues often got me laughed off the site; also comments like "Just put an 8 [a man's motor) in there'n B done w/it !!! " Basically how I came here. No fun there. Things have changed more recently.

I always drop the link to here as well so appreciate ur encouragement to do so. It honors AzCoupe/MikeW when doing so! I have met folk I referred there over here. Same w/several other sites or BBS, whatever they should B called. Many of them use a common software - vBullitin, phpSoft or some such. I like what's been chosen by our admin here as my puter doesn't choke on all that bandwidth. Also the lack of adds is "simply mahvoulous" for me (both R related & my 10 yr old Mac laptop w/2016 OS) doesn't do well w/all that.
8^0
Second, Matt has expressed his pleasure w/my tastefully dropped (no hard sell) referrals to his products/advice and on-line company. He also has accepted requests for items he does not carry which is a lill different too.

Lastly, I've sought a frnt bench seat for decades. Same story @ CB as the motor. Real nasty - I won't go into detail, ugly. I finally posted here and w/in a day a ranchero owner ( chero1369) frm TX posted me back & it looks like I may have this seat in after 30 yrs of ALOT of rig-a-ma-roll. Let's C, I'm causisously optimistic, tho! Even 1500 - 2K mi away in MA...

"We got a purdy good thang over here" and it's just good citizenship to share...

BTW: a referral to here I made on the FTE site (to our 'Vintage Ford 6s' forum) got a guy there (lives 90 mi frm me on Cape Cod) to meet up w/folks on ford6 who solved together his 1962 big bread van (step van) engine problems. Wrks pretty good. Spread de Luv, mahn! (y)

Back