200 fastener list

63falconATX

Wondering if there is a complete list of HW/bolts including qty, size and pitch for the 200.

I did a bit of searching and came up empty. I've found these for V8s but nothing on the inlines.

Thanks in advance!

oneada stang specific forums?
There seems 2B dozens...

Oneada stang specific aftr mrkt vendors (may B they just gottem for the visual chrome ones...

There should be one. That's a really simple thing to compile. Unfortunately I'm not taking a motor apart or putting one together right now and sold my 170. I'd love to see someone do it though (y)

It would have been simple enough to compile if I had them all. I have only the block, crank and pistons. Everything else is new to the build. While its is somewhat easy enough figure out, It will take some time. Just thought I'd ask if anyone knew of a specific list.

I like the NAPA idea. I went to them & they quoted every rebuild prt, option, and price for me to rebuild my 250/4.1.
Printed it out to give me a copy.

AutoZone bought a computer co yrs ago to currently have a program that lists an incredable amounta stuff (hasa special name - AllData or sompin). Then they have their own catelogue - a seperate sales app. Prob is, both R so fulla info it might B hard to get oneadem guys to take the time to chunk it down - still worth an ask or two...

Back