Oil pan question

65Fastback

Hello,

on my engine (see footer) there is a special oil pan mounted, which was purchased from classicinlines some years ago by the previous owner. I was told it was made for the australian 221 cui inline 6 engine. I really like the additional oil capacity (+ 1.5 quarts) and the windage tray. On the picture below it reads "high energy" on the label.

csm_oilpan2_5585f6d0cb.jpg

Does anybody have an idea where to look for a second one for another project (used or new)? My research wasn't successful. Or any other alternative to the stock pan?

Cheers
Joerg

65 Mustang Fastback, 68 Inline 200, OZ 250 Head, Holley 2V 7448 350 cfm, Comp 260 cam, Hooker Headers, 2” dual exhaust, DSII (WSA111), MSD 6A, 4 speed toploader, 3.2 rear end.

back in the 70s before there was much of anything aftermarket for the small 6s made up my own pan. Used the stock pan cut the sump and welded on a road race pan conversion sump from someone like canton or mildron. went this route because of the cornering ability of the car would activate the low oil pressure light easily during a bit less than hard cornering. also boosted oil pressure a bit using a couple washers

Back