Two Questions

292_fan

Hi all, like the title says Two questions. First, could someone tell me the thread size for the bellhousing bolts in a 65 200 CID engine? Secondly, can someone recommend a shaft repair/bushing kit for an Autolite 1100? Thanks in advance for your time and help.

Steve.

On #1 don't know. I'd look thru the tech archive (crossed screwdriver/wrench above) &/or go to the 'Help" section of my local autoprts store. They have a buncha plastic wrapped cards (yellow/red/green) hanging on a peg board. Usually there listed by Y/M/M.

If more patient I imagine some 1 will B along soon w/answ

On #2: same IDK. But also the same - either the search function can yield a thread I remember, or the 'stickies' on the initial index page to this whole site (not forum) has the General Tech Read Only where the same thread is archived. (not sure if Mike's Carbs has this in his on-line catalogue. He seems 2 have everything else inc some great carb rebuild vids).

If more patient others may assist here as well...

don't know if 'henkyo' is still around but the link to e-bay will provide some useful info.
With it U can do the operation AND source correct parts (for those specific sz shafts only).

Good Luck, when I saw that econobox guy do the rebuild I thought it wuz pretty slick!
Let us know how YOU do...

Thanks for all the input folks, I have found many ideas in the archives of this site now that I've had the time to look. Will keep you posted as to what I do and what works. Thanks again!.....Steve.

Back