New to the group

Hi everyone just joined, here is a little about my car.I am a 1966 ford futura hardtop I'm currently running a 200 2v inline 6 stage 1 cam holley 350 carb and headers I have joined this group as I am currently building a 221 2v inline 6 in the hope to get some ideas and help along the way.Looking forward to talking and listening to some people who may have experience with doing this.Cheers xp4tura

Welcome aboard. Let us know on your intentions for building the 221". Bill

Yea hi Bill I'm going to try and build a street cruiser nothing to wild as I am running a bw35 auto behind it. I would like it to sound a little lumpy on idle. looking at the block I think it will be about 20 -30 thou over crank will be balanced.This much I know I am still researching cams etc hence is how I found this site on my searching

Welcome to the Ford Six forums XP4TURA, sounds like a fun build. When you can post some pictures of details on the 221 rarely do we get to see much in the build up of 188 or 221 engine blocks here in the US. Good luck (y) :nod:

"..talking and listening to some people who may have experience..."
Don't 4get our forum:

viewforum.php?f=3

for the Oz motor. Not as active as this forum but more specific, in fact don't miss ALL our offerings.

W E L C O M E !!!
enjoy ur visit
R U in USA ???

Back